[AI] Off-topic,Excess food

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 22:58:51 EDT 2008

Well, this issue is perplexing. There can be two causes behind this
deception - publicity or food, and, using the poor children as a
veneer is certainly a smart idea. But mysteriously enough, either they
do not accept anything or have reservations in accepting. Is it all a
part of a deeper conspiracy? One cannot downrightly deny it. Thanks to
Mr Subramani, Mr Kafle and Mr Gupta for responding to my creative
writing email. Happiness, Shadab Husain