[AI] Off-topic,Excess food

pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 13:06:34 EDT 2008

Sorry Harish, I had called them about 6 months ago and they were not keen on
collecting the food. In fact they wanted to order the food and not collect
the leftovers. Therefore my response to your mail.
Anyway I called today and they said that they would collect during the day
but would not collect at night. Kanchan