[AI] Can't download mails from yahoo.co.in

amritpal22 amritpal22 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 13:16:03 EDT 2008

When I try to download mails from yahoo.co.in, mails are downloaded but can't be sent. I receive the following error message. Will my learned friends guide me what to do to receive mails in outlook express?

The server does not support a SSL connection. Account: 'amritpal'', Server: 'smtp.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '250 8BITMIME', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 250, Error Number:     0x800CCC7D
a.p.