[AI] Courses for creative writing

Viraj vkafle at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 05:31:39 EDT 2008

JNU doesn't have a specific centre for creative writing or journalism
courses. Some centres like the Centre for English Studies and the Centre for
Indian languages do offer such courses, but they are part of their main
subjects such as English or Urdu. However, Indian Institute of Mass
Comunication (IIMC), located in the JNU campus, primarily offers journalism
courses.

As for internet and other accessibility for the visually chalenged, I'm not
very sure, because hardly any visually challenged person has got admission
there, to my knowledge. But one can always make one's way in and put forth
one's accessibility requirements. One's being in the JNU campus will also
help to some extent, though not completely.