[AI] Courses for creative writing

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 00:27:40 EDT 2008

Hi friends, I wanted to know about the courses of creative writing in
journalism. I heard that Jamia Milia University has a very good course
for this. But how is the arrangement for blinds there? Please tell me.
Also, at JNU there would be some good courses, so I will request to
people teaching and studying there to tell me about it. I am eagerly
looking for your suggestions. And please tell me that whether I will
be able to access the internet wherever I got admission. I will be
very happy to get your suggestions. Please be quick as last date would
be near. Besides, if you have any other institutions for creative
writing then you are most welcome to tell me. I am sincerely trusting
a reply. With best wishes, Shadab Husain