[AI] Captchakiller.com::very useful website for visually impaired!

Viraj vkafle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 11:51:10 EDT 2008

Hello,

This sounds very interesting. But my question is: how can one find the exact
URL of the image? While creating a GMail account for example? Although we
can get it in audio, I'm eager to complete the process through Captcha
Killer, because the audio version is not available in various other
instances.