[AI] Experience on www.punarbhava.in

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 09:36:09 EDT 2008

Greetings to all members,

I visited the site www.punarbhava.in, the new portal
for disability.
I tried registering on the site to be a part of the
National Database, that the site claims to have been
building.
I encountered some problems. When I tried to submit
the form, the confirmation page stil consisted of my
submited information with out any instructions if I
had entered some information incorrectly or if my form
was accepted.
I also couldnt select my district from the list box as
it consisted only the district names of the first
state Andra Pradesh.

Has any one tried registering? If any one else has
faced similar impediments?

Regards