[AI] Request for files

Harish Kotian harish at accessindia.org.in
Wed Mar 12 12:36:51 EDT 2008

Hello all

There is a lot of unnecessary traffic with members requesting for files /songs, others sending links to those files and still others making request to send to their iD's and a whole bunch of thank you messages.

This list is not meant for such traffic please.

I can appreciate getting accessible material is a problem, but is it necessary to put to the list for requesting to send the resource to their ID's? Is it necessary to send thank you messages to the list?

I am very sorry to see members who are in this list for long time resorting to it.

Harish.