[AI] Checking synthesizer pronounciation

Abbo Usef wael_syntax at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 06:40:03 EDT 2008

actually, this is facinating about Eloquence since it
could follow the phonetic rules that accurate.

In the English language, as well as most of the
natural languages, there is a phonological phenomenon
identified as: Stress.
words are formed out of syllables, syllables are
marked with vowels,
so the word, civilization is divided into:
ci vi li za tion.
or say:
c v lai zae shen.
that is to say: 5 syllables.

Stress is generally done for the sake of emphasis
reasons.
some words in english spell same being verbs and/or
nouns, such as:
record, and recoard.
so, don't worry.

Wael Zakareya