[AI] Required information about windows Vista.

balasaheb londhe balondhe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 05:58:33 EDT 2008

Hello Friends,
You have given me so many sites to sending SMS from computer to mobile. Your timely guidance is highly appreciated.
Our school has recently purchased new computers in which operating system is windows Vista. Please guide me how to operate Vista? Please send changes in vista and XP operating systems. Which version of JAWS is supporting Vista well? Also give relevant information.
Your timely help is highly appreciated.
Balasaheb A. Londhe
PGT English
K.V. AFS Amla,