[AI] Regarding the process of sending SMS from computer tomobile.

palakodeti venkata satya vijay kumar vijay.palakodeti at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 03:45:43 EDT 2008

Dear friends,

You can try the following sites to send free S.M.S. from your P.C. to
mobiles in India. www.aasma.com
- (No need to register, send 2 free S.M.S. daily to any mobile phone in India)

www.atrochatro.com
- (No need to register, send 2 free S.M.S daily to any mobile phone in India)

www.krify.com
(Send unlimited S.M.S. to mobile phones in India)

www.sahasms.com
- (Best site to send unlimited S.M.S. to India)

www.sms2india.net
- (Very popular site to send free S.M.S. to anywhere in India &
worldwide even in Bihar)

www.tezsms.com
-(Allow to send 1 free S.M.S. daily to one number in India can send
100 free S.M.S. to 100 different numbers absolutely free)

www.smsjunction.com
-	(You can send free S.M.S. to almost all mobile phones in India)

www.sms-india.com
- (send free S.M.S. to India)

www.mysmsbox.com
- (After registering you can send 1000 free S.M.S. per day in India,
S.M.S. limit changes daily)

www.way2sms.com
- (After registering you can send   free S.M.S. to all most all
mobiles in India.

>From the above sites u can send free S.M.S. to India.
I didn't tried all the above sites. I'm using way2sms.com and
krify.com sites to send S.M.S. to mobiles in India. Hope this
information is helpful to you.

With regards Vijay