[AI] Contact needed, Vasundhara Raturhi.....

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 02:57:40 EDT 2008

Dear friends,
Could anyone of you be able to provide me the contact details of Vasundhara Raturhi's parents? Just for reference: Vasundhara is a Visually Challenged girl from Delhi who recently performed in the famous TV program called "Little Champ."
We want to invite Vasundhara in a cultural program to give her an opportunity to show the tallent and to observe her art of singing.
I would be grateful if someone can send me the required information via my personal ID or Mobile as quickly as possible.
Thanks,

Amit Bhatt
Mob: 09868201812