[AI] government notification

fayaz pasha fayazpasha at gawab.com
Sun Mar 9 03:34:32 EDT 2008

Hi all,
A few days ago if we remember government had announced that with a idea of generating jobs for the disabled in the private sector, government had proposed that it will be baring the cost of employer's contribution to PF for those disabled employees  who's salary is upto RS 25000 a month for a period of 3 years.
I'm looking for any notification or order by the government in this regard if it has been issued. Request if some 1 can thro more light on this initiative and list out more details about this scheme and ways and means of obtaining the benefit and if any other terms and conditions apply.

With best regards,
Fayaz
Fayaz Pasha
Mobile 9845942395