[AI] Help Needed.

amar jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 23:51:35 EST 2008

Respected Sir,
Thanks for updateing my knowledge. I wanted to say that it could be
the problem of system. Like when the computer downloads the update
from Windows website and message comes that your update is ready to
install... Click here. This is called a balloon as I know. So the
message which Sir has sent was looking me this type of message that's
why I used balloon for that message. Please let me know that what
should be the exact term for these messages? Sir is there anyway by
which we can come out from this problem? I think using the good
antivirus is the sollution for this problem. Because this problem is
related to the internet. Can we disable these messages? Please write
me personally so the posting can be continued.
Again, thanks a lot for updating my knowledge.
With Best Regards,