[AI] another case of denial of banking facilities

Amjad Ahmed Fitwala amjad_022 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 7 12:08:42 EST 2008

Dear Mr. Fayaz,

  As I am aware about this issue, I can only suggest you that you should directly apply to the Nodal Officer or the Appalatte Authority to resolve this problem. As a customer of Bank of India, I have got Internet Banking with fund transfer facility. I did not find any difficulties with the Bank of India. Please apply to above authorities as soon as possible. There is no need to visit to the apparent branch, you may also apply online.

  Regards,
  Amjad