[AI] 2 Job alerts

H P Kotian hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Fri Mar 7 06:09:13 EST 2008

Hi all
Pasting below 2 job alerts, I received from our member.
Harish.
COMPANY PROFILE  :

Johnson & Johnson  is one of the biggest manufacturers of personal hygine products in the worl .In India, they have a manufacturing facility at Aurangabad,
Maharashtra
Block quote start
Job Title:  Secrectary/ Administartor
Block quote end
   Job Description :   assist the top management in day-to-day communication, emails ,handle all phone calls , coordinate with internal and external parties,
prepare reports as requested etc

 ELIGIBILITY     Graduates with atleast 2-3 years in a similar role .Good spoken and written english and proficiency with computers
WORK LOCATION    Aurangabad
Block quote start
SUITABLE DISABILITY TYPE :  Orthopaedic , Low Vision
Block quote end
Salary -   15000 - 20000 pm
Benefits :    Insurance cover , PF etc
Block quote start
Block quote start

Pls send suitable profiles on
pwd at anubhuti.biz
or
resume at anubhuti.biz
Block quote end
Block quote end

Regards
www.anubhuti.biz

--

Regards
Anubhuti

 ELIGIBILITY     MBBS, BPharma, BDS,BHMS ..or any other line of alternate medicine or good knowledge of medicine may apply
WORK LOCATION    Gurgaon
Block quote start
SUITABLE DIVERSITY PROFILES :
Block quote end
 a) PWD Group -  Orthopaedic , Low Vision or Hearing Impairment
 b) Comeback Group
 c) Silver Group
Salary -   min 2.5 Lakhs p.a + Incentives
Benefits :    Free pickup and drop, Insurance cover , PF etc
Block quote start
Block quote start

Pls send suitable profiles on the relevant email id as mentioned  below:
Block quote end
Block quote end
pwd at anubhuti.biz
silver at anubhuti.biz