[AI] (no subject)

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 01:21:05 EST 2008

Rajush,
Suhas is the guy who is filing all those affidavits which you have been
helping me with. He is my client in these matters. So he knows whats going
on but now he has to do a lot from inside.
Anyway to keep you updated the matter has been on Board but has not been
heard by the CJ. Just getting adjourned since October. Will have to file a
fresh affidavit next week. the government has gone to sleep since there
seems to be no urgency in court. Kanchan
Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,
Battery Street, Colaba,