[AI] problem software counterfitting.

Arya brk339999 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 01:01:09 EST 2008

Hi I changed the subject  line to be more descriptive.
Windows displays this message when your copy of XP is not  genuine .
For more Help , write to me offlist.
With regards.

In a day, when you don't come across any problems,  -you can be sure that
you are travelling in the wrong path -.  .
SWAMI  -      VIVEKANANDHA .