[AI] Good news and information

Rajesh Asudani rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Fri Mar 7 00:10:03 EST 2008

Hello Suhas

, congrats!

Now, the changes in policy are enormous to be done.

I think you yourself are aware of many developments.

I would be particularly glad if such nominations in committees etc. could prevent the frauds of the past like constituting the arbitrary third category in blind low vision and partially sighted and  identifying and filling up the so many posts by the persons who can not lay claim to them legitimately, from reoccuring.

Now, that fraud is still persisting as new ads [like MPSC] continue to mention unabashedly about posts for partially sighted.

Now, that fraud can not be undone completely by any means, as reading low vision where ever partially sighted is mentioned, as says the circular of government, will only make available the posts identified for partially to low vision which is immaterial for totally blind. I think most persons would agree
 that it would have made an ocean of difference if the posts had been identified only for two statutory categories of blind and not for three. There are a host of other policy and implementation issues.

Kanchan had complied a few days ago, requirements largely based on my inputs.

If you are interested, I may send you the file containing about fifty such requirements.