[AI] Help Needed.

V. Balakrishnan vataran77 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 6 16:04:40 EST 2008

Dear Balasaheb,

Such messages asking one to click on a link are often sent by someone
trying to sell some utility/software promising to set things right.  These
could be bogus products or worse still scams. The safe course is not click
on these links and just ignore them.
I have received from time to time messages saying that"your computer is not
optimised to give maximum efficiency.  Click on the link to optimise your
computer."
A further trap is when the message says "click here if you don't want such
messages in future. Most users would be inclined to click on it hoping to
not be pestered in future but this is a nasty trick to induce people to
click and be scammed.
The sage advice is to be safe and not to click on any unknown link.

Regards.

V. Balakrishnan