[AI] Request for information

vamshi g gvamshi81 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 08:14:16 EST 2008

Hai friends

I am G. Vamshi, a new member of the list. I am doing my PhD at
Tirupati in Andhra Pradesh. So, I can't go to cities to learn
computers. I got some material from Enable India at Banglore and
managed to learn something and am mailing this personally. But I want
to learn MS office and chatting in gmail. Can anyone guide me where I
could get the required material for learning. I also need source where
I can find some e-books especially in management so that I can avoid
the headache of scanning of each and every book. Good luck to all.
Bye.

Thanks in advance
Vamshi. G
09949349497