[AI] Good news and information

Anjali&anand anjali.arora at accessindia.org.in
Thu Mar 6 07:28:37 EST 2008

Hi friends
of course there is a good news which ought to have been shared but got
delayed for many reasons. but here is the news!!
the good news is that, i and Anand-   a member of this list have got married
recently.
the marriage ceremony was held outside delhi and now we've settled down
comfortably in delhi at IGNOO campus.
we are sure of the good wishes of all our friends on this list.
thank you very much
Anjali Arora and Anand Gupta