[AI] Good news and information

Suhas Karnik suhasvkarnik at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 01:31:08 EST 2008

dear  friends,
     i am pleased to inform you that the government of maharashtra has appointed me on the state co-ordination committee as NGO representative for next three years.as you all know this is a statutory committee mentioned in section 13 of PWD act and chaired by minister for social justice.my special request to members of access india residing in the state of maharahtra that if they have any suggestions for the state government to implement certain policies for the diabled please do get in touch with me.
                                                               AMITIES> From: kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in> Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:48:40 +0530> Subject: [AI] Good news and information> > Hi Friends,> I have just heard of the great news of 2 of our members getting married. Congratulations to them. > I think information like this should be shared with the group.> Successes, promotions, awards, write-ups and all other achievements should be shared by the individual personally or other friends. > another friend has topped her class in her special course but she too is shy of sharing. > > Come on folks we need to feel proud of our friends and we need to tell others about you. Please share. > The Congratulatory messages should be directly sent to the individuals and not to the group . this is something each of us have to learn . > > So kindly send the information in and please let us all know. > Your success is our success > Kanchan Pamnani> Advocate & Solicitor> 9, Suleman Chambers,> Battery Street, Colaba,> Mumbai - 400 039.> > > To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject unsubscribe.> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please visit the list home page at> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in