[AI] system access to go.software

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 22:13:21 EST 2008

As I know,
Satogo is only based for internet.
I mean it is free for using on the internet.
Otherwise you must buy the software, so that you can use it for other
aplications since they give a limit.
I dont know much, but satogo stays for only short period, once the computer
is restarted, you must install the software by going to their website.
You can use the arrow keys, they work well.
Where there is a edit field, just stay where it says edit, and type your
user name, what ever it may be.
So there is no forms mode, and I dont know how to go to the adress bar,
according to my knowledge, use control+O and type the adress and press
enter.
I will try to find the help if possible.
If I find it, I will contact you privately, since every one may not be
interested of the software.
With regards
Samuel.