[AI] Need contact details and help.

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Wed Mar 5 16:03:07 EST 2008

Hello,
1. Some time ago, Some one had written about some (VI) Homeopathy Doctor in Mumbai.
Please can any one send me the contact details of that person.
I need to contact that doctor..

2. I require the contact details of Girls who have done Physiotherapy and Massage.
Particularly girls who are currently in Mumbai, /or are willing to come to Mumbai..

If any one nose some one in this field please do feel free to tell them to e mail /contact me.
you can e mail me at:

blindsdream at yahoo.co.in

Awaiting for your earliest and positive reply.
Many thanks
regards
Mamta
Business associate (TCS).