[AI] To hell with disability

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 12:37:44 EST 2008

Keep on telling that your circumstances are the best and you are
enjoying the life gives you a dauntless courage. And often people are
bound to tell this to themselves because there are some things which
are beyond the human limitations. Take the example of disability. Is
there any escape? Fighting becomes helplessness and you acutely look
forward to find a substitute for your normal fulfillments to live.

I presume that adventure is the food for life for this person. So he
styled himself brave and rifled hostility with the idea of joy.
Because he could have not done anything else so as to substitute his
normal fulfillments. Fiery temper has become his habit, and I guess
that, now living simply will be a handicap for him. Shadab Husain