[AI] Problem in Outlook Express.

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 06:19:12 EST 2008

When you delete an individual mail, it goes to the Deleted Items folder. If
you delete a mail folder, the entire folder will go to the Deleted Items
folder. In that case when you navigate among the folders, jaws will say
"Deleted Items closed". You can restore the deleted folder if something like
this has happened to you.

Best regards,

Amiyo.

Cell: +91-9433464329