[AI] Problem in Outlook Express.

Anubha Bhargava pinkanu.anubha at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 00:28:34 EST 2008

Hello,
Thanks a lot for yr kind reply & for yr help.
Actually, there are about 31 mails which haven't been permanently deleted,
but they aren't in the DELETED ITEMS folder/list either.
I had created a new folder named 'GLOBAL' & had tried moving all these 31
mails into this particular folder, but god alone knows where all these mails
have disappeared to because they aren't either in my Inbox,or in Global
folder.
So pls do let me know, what do I do to find them again?
Thanking u in advance, with best regards, Anubha.