[AI] Good news and information

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 5 01:18:40 EST 2008

Hi Friends,
I have just heard of the great news of 2 of our members getting married. Congratulations to them.
I think information like this should be shared with the group.
Successes, promotions, awards, write-ups and all other achievements should be shared by the individual personally or other friends.
another friend has topped her class in her special course but she too is shy of sharing.

Come on folks we need to feel proud of our friends and we need to tell others about you. Please share.
 The Congratulatory messages should be directly sent to the individuals and not to the group . this is something each of us have to learn .

So kindly send the information in and please let us all know.
Your success is our success
Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,