[AI] Internet workshop for VI - Mitra Jyothi

mitrajyothi mitrajyothi.comptraining at rediffmail.com
Wed Mar 5 00:41:45 EST 2008

Hi Friends.

Mitra Jyothi is a registered Charitable Trust formed in 1990, working for disabled in their Education, Training and Employment. One of our focus areas is to provide free computer training for Visually Impaired.

Internet Workshop – March 24th 2008 to April 5th 2008
This is an initiative from Mitra Jyothi - Enable India team towards giving quality computer training for visually impaired people who are working or studying, and not able to attend regular computer training. Main goal of this course is to increase the computer knowledge of the candidates on Internet and making them independent in browsing the net efficiently. This will increase the employment opportunities, betterment of existing job and for higher studies. Duration of this workshop is 2 weeks.

In the month of March 2008 we are conducting an internet workshop for the Visually Impaired people. It will be starting on March 24th 2008 and ends on 5th April 2008.

For further queries contact us:

Mobile: 9972248021
9945758076
Ph: 080-25727624 /23 /25
Address:
Mithrangan, Mitra Jyothi
CA Site No P22, 31st Main,
18th Cross, Sector 1, HSR Layout,
Behind (NIFT) National Institute of Fashion Technology,
Bangaluru-560102