[AI] Problem in Outlook Express.

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 11:11:39 EST 2008

Hi anubha,
If the mails have been deleted permanently, you cannot get them back.
But if the mails have been deleted from inbox they mostly go to deleted
items.
If you know which mail it is, then go to the folder deleted items, if I
guess.
Stay on the mail which ever it may be, example:
" Access India, welcome to Access India"
Press alt+e then press m and choose the folder you want to move the mail and
then press enter.
Hope this helps,
With regards
Samuel