[AI] list of identified jobs for disabled

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 08:17:45 EST 2008

--
Mukesh Jain
email: mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
mobile: 09977165123
"happiness and joy are the wealth of prosperous life"
  Hullo members, I red some of the mails of our colleagues discussing
about the list of identified jobs for the disabled people by
government. I had something on it wich I thought it to share amongst
you. Hope you find it useful.

Jobs Identified for Being Held by Physically Handicapped Persons on
Group "A" and "B" Posts

S.No. NCO No. Title Group Physical requirements Categories of the
disabled suitable for jobs

College Teachers

1. Lecturer (Arts), Group A, Physical Requirement ST, H, Categories of
the disabled suitable for jobs PB, B

Hindi Officer

2. Dy. Manager Hindi, Group A, Categories of the disabled suitable for
jobs B, PB

Editors

3. Asstt.-News-Editor, Group A, Categories of the disabled suitable for jobs PB

Job Analyst

4. Junior Analyst., Group B, Physical Requirement RW, Categories of
the disabled suitable for jobs BLA, PB

Labour Welfare officers

5. Asstt. Manager, Group A, Physical Requirement S, H, RW, Categories
of the disabled suitable for jobs PB

Law Officers

6. Manager (Law), Group A, Categories of the disabled suitable for
jobs B, PB (Mobility not to be restricted)

Personal Assistants

7. Senior Personal Assistants, Group B, Physical Requirement H, S, SE,
Categories of the disabled suitable for jobs B, DB (B and PB can
perform if Dictaphone and digital telephone is provided)

Personnel Officers

8. Industrial Relation Manager, Group B, Categories of the disabled
suitable for jobs PB

Public Relations Officers

9. Public Relations Manager, Group A, Categories of the disabled
suitable for jobs PB, B

Research Officers

10. Audience Research Officer, Group A, Categories of the disabled
suitable for jobs PB, B

Administrative officers (Secretarial Senior)

11. Adm. Officer, Group A, Physical Requirement S, W, SE, Categories
of the disabled suitable for jobs PD, PB
12. Dy. Director (Admn.), Group A, Categories of the disabled suitable
for jobs B

Administrative officer (Secretarial Junior)

13. Asstt. Director (Admn.), Group A, Categories of the disabled
suitable for jobs PB, B

Training Officers

14. Chief Instructor, Group A, Categories of the disabled suitable for
jobs PB (B can also performed with training except in Technical
Organisations like Indian Airlines, All India etc.)

Administrative Officer (Non Secretarial)

15. Deputy Manager (Admn.), Group A, Physical Requirement S, ST, W,
Categories of the disabled suitable for jobs PD, PB, OL
16. AAO (Asstt. Admin. Officer), Physical Requirement S, ST, SE, H,
RW, Categories of the disabled suitable for jobs PB, B

Code Physical Requirements

F Work performed by manipulating (with Fingers)
PP Work performed by pulling and pushing
L Work performed by Lifting
KC Work performed by Kneeling and Cratching
B Work performed by bending
S Work performed by sitting (on bench or chair)
ST Work performed by standing
W Work performed by walking
SE Work performed by seeing
H Work performed by hearing/speaking
RW Work performed by reading and writing

Essential Equipment for Physically Handicapped Persons Appointed to
Group A and B Posts

For blind persons

S.No. Items

1. Pocket Frame
2. Brailler
3. Tape Recorder
4. Dictaphone
5. Hand and Table Magnifiers, both lighted and unlighted
6. Talking scientific calculator
7. A computer terminal with Audio or braille out-put
8. A Drawing kit
9. Abacus
10. An embossed foot rule