[AI] help for MS outlook 2003

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 08:14:01 EST 2008

--
Mukesh Jain
email: mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
mobile: 09977165123
"happiness and joy are the wealth of prosperous life"
  Dear members,
  What's happening there? Hoping everything well there. I have one
help to you. I am using Microsoft outlook 2003.i could now so far
learnt that by pressing control and m you can download the mails from
the server. But I would like to know that supposing I would like to
create the messages and save it while off line    so that later I can
send them while on the net. Could you please tell me how can I do the
same? Your  kind cooperation is highly solicited.
  With regards,