[AI] Walk in for interviews, Mphasis Noida...

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 06:21:31 EST 2008

Dear Hitendra,
Please get in touch  with Ms. Renu or Mr. Rohit only. Other HR executives may not be aware of this. You need to give the reference of Times of India  news paper published on 27th of Feb 2008. It was clearly mentioned in the advertisement that
Mphasis (Noida) is open to accept the application from disabled applicants too, the interview is not conducted exclusively for handicapped though.
I had a telephonic conversation with Renu and she apprised me that any disabled including person with vision impairment can come to our office to face the interview. You co-ordinate with them and call me up.
Thanks,

Amit Bhatt