[AI] Episode 44 of Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Sun Mar 2 14:09:43 EST 2008

Dear friends,
Episode 44 of Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan can be heard online at www.eyeway.org/include/radio/radio.php. Here navigate down to the heading of Internet Broadcasting and click on the link of the Episode.

The episode could be heard online till 6th March 2008 Thursday morning, before being replaced by the next episode.

We think It is important that one should accept one's limitations whatever one might have, because then only one would be able to overcome them functionally.  In the interview of episode 44 of Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan, we listen to excerpts of an interview with Caroline Casey of Ireland. Only such an acceptance today enables her to do whatever she wants. Caroline is today first and the only woman mahaut (elephant handler), she works for environment, does lots of adventure sports etc.

Know about Miles Hilton Barber, the adventurer from the U.K, who is blind but has done all - flying an aircraft, ultra marathon, expedition to Antartica etc. Abhinav Chaturvedi, the actor tells us more about this adventurer.

What is fundamental for a happy married life? I believe Its all about mind and heart getting along together. If this matches, then differences in caste, community, or even having or not having a disability won't make a difference in your happy married life. Something similar our two guests, Pubali & Sadhana, shares with us in this part of our radio show. Pubali and Sadhana both come from different cultural background than their husbands. Also their husbands are blind. But because they mutually feel the compatibility, the differences does not matter to their relationship.

So listen and also tell others about this information, inspiration and entertainment packed radio show.  The show is also aired on 29 stations of vividh bharti every wednesday 9pm.

Thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,

Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness

Helpdesk # +91 9968 329 329 (Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm)

C/o Score Foundation.

125-B, Shahpur Jat,

New Delhi - 110 049 INDIA.

 Mobile: +91 98917 91089