[AI] Piano Uploaded to Sendspace.

amar jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 08:27:41 EST 2008

Sir,
Very true we can switch between the instruments by pressing fungtion
keys such as if we press F 5 then and whatever instrument comes and
then if we press page up and page down then different types of that
instrument will come. Again, it is good to have something to play
rather then something not to play. Sentence may be rong..
Regards,