[AI] Internet workshop for VI(Mitra Jyothi)

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 20:26:55 EST 2008

Hi,
I am not sure, whether you know,
but atatchments are not allowed on the list, so the atatchment you send last
time did not reach the list.
So if possible, please give your email id to the list, or please inform in
some way, and only the persons who want the atatchment file could contact
you and have the file if necessary.
Thanks
Samuel.