[AI] NEED GUIDANCE

Suresh Sambandhan meetmesuresh21 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 11:40:31 EST 2008

I'm extremely sorry.  I was not able to access my
yahoomail for more than one week.  I apologize once
again.  Besides, I replied to that properly and
completed my answer.  I suggested, if one needs more
information regarding CRM can search in google since
we have no clue about that software.  I think I made
myself very clear.  Take care.