[AI] Internet workshop for VI(Mitra Jyothi)

suma M R suma.mrs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 07:59:23 EST 2008

Hi Friends.

I am Suma.M.R from Mitra Jyothi, Bangalore. Mitra Jyothi is a
registered Charitable Trust formed in 1990, working for disabled in
their Education, Training and Employment. One of our focus areas is to
provide free computer training for Visually Impaired.

In the month of March 2008 we are conducting an internet workshop for
the Visually Impaired people. It will be starting on March 24th 2008
and ends on 5th April 2008.

For further details please refer the attached document. Use the
opportunity for yourself and please inform others too.

Thanking you

With regards
Suma.M.R
Computer trainer,