[AI] Where to file a complaint against Airtel and NDNCR? leagleadvise required.

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 06:15:32 EST 2008

Well, everyone, this sounds pretty curious to me. You need registering
that you do not want to be disturbed as if it were that after becoming
their user you are subscribing to their policy of (to be disturbed).
Mr Subramani, you must bring this in the limelight. I go to a
restaurant and I sign not to be dirtied by any culinary stuff! Amar
dear good evening. Where were you? Sue the hateful chums, pronto!
Shadab HusainOn 2/28/08, Subramani L <lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in>