[AI] Any accessible software by which we can play piano on PC?

amar jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 09:16:42 EST 2008

Hi,
This is what I wanted! The same which one AI member has said that we
want to play whole cord. This is the thing which I want and till now
searching for it. Vikas sir has sent me the piano and I am uploading
it and will send  the link on the list. But unfortunately, we can't
play whole cord with that. When we say whole cord it means that if we
press C then the cord should be C and if we press C with one more key
then it should be the C miner. I think fruityloops can do this but it
is not accessible. I am looking for any accessible piano.
Regards,