[AI] Where to file a complaint against Airtel and NDNCR? leagleadvise required.

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Thu Feb 28 05:20:12 EST 2008

Using Vodafone in Bangalore, I face the same problem. But folks, I don't
know how far this is true, but I am told that if we still receive
promotional calls after registering with Do Not Call, we can sue the
marketer and are eligible for Rs 50,000 compensation from them. Not
tested this yet. Perhaps one of you may have a go at this.

Subramani