[AI] Any accessible software by which we can play piano on PC?

Ravi Paul ravipaul.chanti at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 04:35:40 EST 2008

Hai people,
I am quite intrested in anything related to music.

I am fedup searching for such software.
It would be good if you would either send us the link on AI or send
the file as an attachment through my e-mail ID which is:
ravipaul.rp at gmail.com. This e-mail ID is different from the one I have
used for my AI subscribtion.

hoping you will reply, thanks in advance.

Ravi Paul