[AI] please clarify my doubt about Google mail

ashish ashish2410 at accessindia.org.in
Thu Feb 28 03:57:49 EST 2008

hello if you do not get the checkbox here is another way. go to tools and
then options in internet explorer. go to security tab, press space on custom
level... button, press m for miscellaneous in the tree view there you will
find "display mix content" enable it, take care, regards, ashish,
To subscribe to my news letter,

send in a blank e mail and type "subscribe"with out the quotation marks in
the subject line

and send it to:

monthlycomputertips-subscribe at ashishrohtagi.org