[AI] please clarify my doubt about Google mail

Abbo Usef wael_syntax at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 20:50:22 EST 2008

hello,
if you are using jaws 9, you may not need to use the
basic html in gMail, just locate your cursor to the
word referring to the link and press enter.

now!
You may select all messages in the viewed webPage at
once, just by pressing the check box at the top of all
messages, it will check all messages in one single
step instead of navigating to every check box in the
page.

this check box is not limitted with a number of
messages, it depends on how many messages your page is
set to view, you may change the number of messages per
page from the settings link, donw to 25 and up to 300
as far as i remember.

note: the lesser number you select, the quicker the
web page will be displayed.

Wael Zakareya
http://blindPlus.wordpress.com
http://blindPlus.blogspot.com