[AI] downloads of songs

amar jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 17:06:17 EST 2008

Ketan Bhaiya the great,
If I am not rong then you are asking for the URL of Esnips:
So here it is!
www.esnips.com
Bhaiya firstly you will have to joine then only you can download the
songs. And note all songs from esnips are not for download. From
december 9th esnips has changed its policy and according to that, this
is on the user whether he has made a particular file for download or
not.
With Regards,

On 2/27/08, Ketan Kothari <muktaketan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello friends,
>
> Thank you for replying to my mail.  But except Mahendra's site can anyone
> tell me exact sites for downloads such esnippets?  what is its exact URL?
> Ketan Kothari
> Phone: [r] 24223281,
> Cell: 9987550614
> MSN ID: muktaketan at hotmail.com