[AI] Any accessible software by which we can play piano on PC?

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 09:31:56 EST 2008

I'm sorry I have certainly have a software that can play lots of instruments
provided you'll have to learn its keyboard, and so I'll be sending you that
software. the best part of that programme is that you need not to install
this software, just keep it wherever you want to keep it, whether in pen
drive or anywhere, it'll work.
Regards,
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN Id:dl_vikas at hotmail.com, Yahoo&Skype Id: dl_vikas,