[AI] Any accessible software by which we can play piano on PC?

Vedprakash Sharma vedprakash.sharma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 08:19:49 EST 2008

in cakewalk, cool edit pro, etc there are instruments' options. but these
are not accessible with jaws. therefore, the better option is to connect the
synthesizer to the cpu with a midi chord. for this, the synthesizer used
must have the midi channel facility. thus, you can control the soundcard
with the keyboard of the instrument and can record sound files in mid format
also. many softwares like the sound forge cool edit pro, nuendo etc support
this feature.
hope this helps