[AI] please clarify my doubt about Google mail

Abdul Razique 1988.abdul at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 07:13:37 EST 2008

Sir,
Even you can delete all the mails at once. In the Basic html mode, check all
the mails by navigating to the check boxes "by pressing x" and pressing
space bar. after u have checked all the mails to be deleted, just navigate
to  the delete button by pressing "b". All the mails will be deleted.
Hope this helps
Abdul