[AI] please clarify my doubt about Google mail

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 07:07:06 EST 2008

As I know that in gmail blind have to use HTML, I use it.
Suppose you are in inbox, then you have to do the following if you are using
jaws.

example:
samuel checkbox not checked.
Banana checkbox not checked.
So you will see the people who have sent you the message.
press the space bar on the checkbox
You have to press space bar for every message.
So to jump from one check box to another check box, use the X key and then
press the space bar.
So then you could check the messages you want to select, then choose delete
button or what ever the obtion is.
Do not delete one by one, you can delete all at once but not more than 50
messages at a time.
Hope it helps.
Samuel.